“The words that you use, the tone that you adopt, the body language you display and a listening ear, these aspects mirror your attitude.”
The ability to convey one’s feelings correctly and precisely is called communication. Effective communication forms the basis of cooperation, business development, relationship evolution, and conflict resolution. Nancy Juneja is pioneering a revolution in communication throughout India with an array of workshops, seminars and talks that cater to all age groups and functionalities.
An effective Communicator has ability
- To identify a personal style of communication.
- To learn how to steer conversations and influence people.
- To generate confidence through your words.
- To present successfully his ideas, opinions, and convictions.
- To impact peers through body language.
- To develop greater awareness of one’s voice.
- To develop more expressive tone.